Monday, August 11, 2008

A motion!

Ok as many of you knew, PC Fair ended today and I admit, I was among the few that went every single day without fail (yes, I know, a freak)
and today was the last day and also the worst day!
So in accordance and for everybody's comfort in the next PC Fair 4 months later,

I hereby proposes,

That all those who's waistline aboves 36" SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE THE HALL!

For those of you who are wondering why, it was because I was actually sexually harassed! Every inch of my precious body had not failed to be touched by god know how many people and to make matters worse. these 'accused' are like big boulders! Blocking those already narrow walkways those....those...blithering IDIOTS!

so, I hereby files a motion that they should not be allowed in!

No comments: