Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Settling Down

So, here I am again after my trip back to Penang for a few days, sorting out things and packing the remainder of my stuff but, before I continue, below is a snippet of a blog entry which I was typing on before I felt somebody was breathing down my neck;

"I'm writing on the bus back to KL, back to classes and learning I suppose and since the bus I'm on has power ports,
I decided to make good use of it, I won't get to post this on the go since I'm lacking a wireless broadband but
the very least is that I typed this and saecd it to be posted on a later date.
When I was down at KL last week, I wasn't thoroughly ready as I expected the classes to start on a later date as
stated on the stupid letter but then again, everything was new but not all was exciting. "

At this very moment, I think the ladies behind me were looking at my laptop already so I stopped.

A lil something about my life so far,
Things haven't been exactly smooth sailing but then again I think I'm doing pretty well though sometimes do feel like giving up on what I'm doing...
Just in case you're wondering what am I talking about, it's about myself,
I try very hard not to like a place I'm at which I'm spending a lot of my time which is, the almighty KL.

I think it's due to the fact that I'm afraid I'll like this place more and thus, forgetting what do I have back at home but then again, a lil hate and a lil love is nice so far, I'm learning how to balance it.
Oh well..class starts early tomorrow and I feel damn ugly with all the zits!
So sleep earlier if you're supposed to be asleep but not

No comments: