Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My day

Well judging from my last post it's exactly 11 days since I last updated.
The reason I don't update very often is simply because, I do not have enough privacy to do it, that's all but then again since today is a very special day to me I decided I shall be a little vain and feel good about being here and all but first I must play this song and dedicate it to myself;



though it isn't really suitable so here's another 1,



ahhhhh they're really good.


Now, for the vain part
I shall be vain and declare that,
  1. the world has been more fun with me on it
  2. The world has become prettier since I'm here
  3. The world has recovered from a long 'sickness' aka global warming due to my efforts in
  • Send a green patch in Facebook,
  • I do my very best to inform others about the importance of saving papers and,
  • I try to take action everytime I see an open burning
  • Actually it's a rather longs list but somehow, I can't recall all
hmm how do I get no.4 back?

4. I have brought a little glee and laughter to the people around me especially very very close
friends.
5. I have been a very person, spreading my love and loving my dearest Ree Nee to the max
always.

I guess I should have 20 things in this list since I'm 20 now

6. I have been a very law abiding person in our country. (sounds lame)
7. I have been in a part of a life saving operation,
8. I have been a great listener,
9. I have achieved my short term goal(s)
10. I have been really thrifty
11. To the people that hates me; just hate me I don't mind (self-forgiving achieved)
12. I have managed to stay as myself up to do date (I'm actually running out of things to put in
the list).
13. I think I have managed to put a smile to people around me all the time usually.
14. For being able to keep this blog for a year?
15. Believing in people I know I can and should believe in (I hardly trusts people in case you
don't know).
16. I KNOW! I managed to live by myself and being independant during my 3 months period in
Singapore.
17. I managed to savour some of the food that I never did.
18. I've found out my body limit (is that even being vain?).
19. I've learnt a really valuable lesson this year.
20. I've found some really good people that are really my friends that are worth thinking of
once in a while.

I think I suck really bad at being vain, some of the things doesn't even imply that I'm being vain..crap.. I need to learn how to be vain already.
But then again who cares?
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!



I forgot to add, all I wish for my birthday is... not be forgotten..it's as simple as that.

No comments: