Friday, October 10, 2008

Uncertainty

Though this post has nothing to do with the title I just wanna put that, it's..pretty much describing me now...
It's been a month plus since I started my studies, things haven't been great though not bad..just not great. Mid term is around the corner...very corner actually but..somehow I couldn't be bothered but then again, I think I need this, it'll pretty much define where and what I'll be doing after this year but I know, I must not slack now it's too much if I just slack off now so I'm gonna do my best for all this for now

Go Go Go!

Ree Nee has also came down here to KL starting very soon been rather hectic this few days helping her settling down being sick myself.. *cough**cough* with occasion dizzy spells but don't worry, I'll manage :)

No comments: