Sunday, March 2, 2008

Don't you think?

Don't you think deserve better once in a while? Well I know I feel like that whenever sadly I'm at home so frustrated do you know? It's like in the space where there's only u and the stars and the stars aren't really friendly to you (in case you don't know stars can burn the astronaut's 'skin') and when you wanna avoid all this..burning you move away only to find that you will be heading back out there.

I don't know about any of you but I feel exploding every time something like this happens and when I explode there's no where for me to go to except the world of my headphone which I will turn on loudly blocking out everything but.. I can't seem to find out how to block the feelings that are turning around in my heart and that stupid knot-tight-up feeling not to mention the blurriness in the eye...

How I wish someone would tell me what to do and trust me I tried the 'come in on the left side go out on the right' which, a skill I have perfected over the years and yet I can't seem to do it here at home.

Perhaps I need a private space of my own? Perhaps I should just please everyone by doing what they want me to do even if I do not want to? Or perhaps I should just shut up and not grunt or share the ups and downs of the things I do?

Then to whom or where should I turn to?
-
-
-
Not to sound so terrible but if only someone knows what I'm feeling inside...

No comments: