Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A lil' Bit of ME!

Enough break for me and yea I'm feeling refreshed but the fight has started

the fight for the last exam la STPM la what else?

anyway just so some of you can understand me better I'm gonna tell you guys a bit of me,

Well, for a start I'm telling you my personality,

If I HATE

I can hate the people I like,
but I'll never like the person I hate,
If I hate you, don't think of me ever liking you,
If I hate you I do not wanna see your back as it burns my eyes just looking at your back, making me hate your look more,
If I hate you I do not wanna be near you, nor do I wanna be in the same room with you if the condition permits,
If I hate you I can make your life a living hell,
If I make your life a living hell, I'll make sure you'll remember me,

If I LIKE

If I like you, I'll pray for the best for you,
If I like you, I'll hope your path is lite up for you
If I like you, I hope I'll remember you and you'll remember me

Simple as that as I always say there's 2 types of people in this world, people that are liked and people that are hated.

No comments: