Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WHY I WANT TO EAT AT FRIDAY'S

OH MY GOD
do you really need to ask me why??

JUST simply because the food is splendid, the atmosphere is warm and the people.... yeap I like the crew, the last time I went which was for our anniversary, they made me feel so comfortable that I didn't really wanna leave if not for the long queue for tables!!

Not to mention I like the soup

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I cannot stop talking about the French Onion Soup, probably the best I've tasted ever
enough chattering some photo will definitely describe more,

The drink that we had

First the soup,

Ree Nee's main course

My main course that night, I loved the sauce!

I really don't know how to explain why I wanna go again... I just wanna go!!!
I mean look at the meat...
look at the soup...
look everything on those plates!!!
ARGH the agony!!

*calms down*

I'd like to try the appetizers the next time I go since they have so much choice for appetizers and not to mention the entrees and the main course!
Oh well enough said... if I think about it some more I'm gonna wet my computer table!

No comments: