Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some people

I'm gonna categorise blogs into a few types namely: Hate blog, Cooking Blog, Tech Blog, Travel Blog and the most common, General Blog. Of course there's lots more but tonight I'm gonna talk about Hate Blogs ,You know some people's blog mainly talk about people that annoy them or just people that they hate and 2 nights ago I found 1 which is rather funny. This blog written by let's call him A talks mainly about this person that WE ALL HATE! And this person, well what am I gonna say but somehow when I read the other party's blog which is the person that we all hate and we're gonna call him B for this context ... it just doesn't seem to make any sense saying what he was joking when he did something and he was just upholding 'responsibility' or what shit but come to think of it, if I had read the B's blog first instead of A, I'd say that A was at fault.

The main point of this post is actually talking about the way people would judge something using the first idea they come upon, this is called rationality, pretty much the reason why juridical system is not practised in many place.

Hmm I actually enjoy writing this perhaps I'd write more of this instead of some gibberish rubbish huh?

No comments: