Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Eve, New Trend?

Well like most of you know I'm working in Gurney in a fair.. a dreaded fair. Well back to the topic on new year eve a lot of people young and old flocked to Gurney to participate in the countdown but don't you people know that the celebration is in Esplanade??

Never mind that.

I was sick on the that day, down with flu and cough so I had frequent trips to the toilet and this time I noticed something that made my hair behind my neck stood up as high as the Statue of Liberty's hand!!

The guys that was in the toilet was actually putting on their 'makeup' and if you know what I mean you probably used them. What I mean is their hair gel! Oh my GOD~! Their freaking hair products have probably more than girls that's going for a wedding can you actually believe it?
And if you're feeling a bit stabby in the heart, that's because you're probably one of those people that uses a lot of those hair product that you'll most probably regret using 15 years later because you probably grow a tumor a big as an apple in your brain and I mean it!

SO STOP USING IT!!

if you love your family and friends stay off that freaking thing!
Regards

No comments: