Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Seniors

I went dinner with my family a while ago, my aunt wanted to fetch her mom along which is..umm.. in laws in a way and when we got her house she took sometime to actually get to the car mainly because she couldn't walk fast due to her damaged ankle and when I see her I cannot imagine what will happen if there's nobody to help her if she falls down or something like an emergency? All this because of her old age catching up to her and sooner or later you and me will be like that so when we're young we need to take good care of our health and it's never too late to start honestly,
avoid oily food and fried stuff all the time, take more vegies and fruits it'll really help and if you're lazy to chew the vegies, just boil them to be soup and for fruits, just make into juice not only will it be more convenient, it'll also be much more delicious!
So START NOW, ACT NOW!!

No comments: