Saturday, September 20, 2008

Time.. An Endless Space

That is a rather profound title but, I like it so sue me!
If you've been reading the newpapers (I can't see why you haven't) there is quite a few talks of sueing arond going on, seems like the hype for now, perhaps I should get into some sueing mood as well but then again, who really cares?

It's been exactly a month since I got here, classes has been rather boring, and..there always seem to be a few things bothering me everytime but I shalln't talk more about it, I prefer it to be a piece of memory or rather, fragments of memories.

I think I've gotten thinner again, pants that would normally fit me is not anymore, nor are my shirts, it all seems baggy and loose and I hate baggy-ness.

I really feel like I should talk more but... I don't know.. I've gotten for quiet recently compared to before, friends back at home would notice but...
That's all...

1 comment:

Lasker said...

There was a time when ShoutOut played a part in your online blogging life .. and we want you to know that we have shifted to ShoutOutLounge.com.

Please do add ShoutOut back to your blog and join us like you used to last time.

We missed you :)

Cheers!