Thursday, August 23, 2007

Frustration

Although the title of this post is frustration, my main topic for today is
Jealousy
I'll tell you people later why I put frustration.
Well don't you get always get jealous like for say, your cousin's getting a new car, your partner is closer to another person, not getting the same treatment at home and many more.

Jealousy
typically refers to the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival. This rival may have no knowledge that he or she is threatening the relationship was what Wikipedia said.
But that is not main definition of jealousy but more to the common concept where relationships are involved.

I've always been jealous I guess I can say, how come that person can have so much money to spend, how come he drives a Honda Civic while I, Honda Wave...
of course not everyone feels jealous at the things that other people do just because it's the difference of perspectives , I think I should get a car that's why I envy those who has while another friend might already be driving 1 so he doesn't really need to feel jealous. And most of the time I just feel "he shouldn't be getting a damn car! I SHOULD!@~!@ ARGH!!!"

But according to some books which I've read including some articles, jealousy is always caused by the feeling of insecurity in relationships, thus the partner might feel jealous when the counterpart is talking and laughing away with another person.. Have you experienced that before?
Though some experts agree that jealousy is good as it adds some spice to your love life but as always too much is not good.
Oh my I'm drifting away from my topic till I can't get back on track guess that's all.
Now,
Frustration because I wanted to update my blog last night but the internet failed on me! because I wanna have a good game but thanks to some party, it turns to a high-blood-pressure-inducing-game.
ARGH!!!!

No comments: