Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shoutout @ Red Garden

Last monday, Ree Nee and I reached at 6.50pm but didn't see anyone there so Ree Nee and I just walked around and when I called up Warren (Dragon Head) he said on the way so we waited for a while and 20 mins later he and Chee Hsien made their entry and then came JJ and so we sat down on a table near the stage and then Ree Nee spotted a rainbow and she asked me to take a picture of it but me with my lousy camera can't possibly take anything so Chee Hsien took it.
After a while Al arrived and Dragon Head looked for the boss to get our coupons "I'm looking for someone with blue shirt and white collar" he said.
Our coupon

Look at her evil grin~ for the coupon she's got a keji (wicked) smile!!

I'm just grateful...grateful only mah!!

Coupons along with the brochures

After getting our coupons we began our venture of food :
The menu at the Thai Fried Rice Corner

Ree Nee ordered Ramen which isn't very bad in fact I'd give it a rating of 8/10

I ordered my all time favourite Nasi Goreng Pataya but I'd give it only a 7.5/10 I'd prefer the Gurneys' though.
Some of the wine bottles on display at the Teppanyaki corner
2 pix, 1 with flash 1 without

Dragon Head got himself..umm let's see Wantan Mee, Big Pau (Tua Pau), Chicken Chop and...oh yea Frankie's Tomyam Pizza for all of us. Chee Hsien had Singapore Bee Hoon. JJ had Ee Fu Mee.

Frankie's Pizza



Chicken Chop

Fish fingers

Black Pepper Chicken

Fried oyster

Then came the 'main course', The 16 beauty Pageants were here and they kinda made the place 'livelier' you know what I mean? Yea you know what I mean.

The ladies going to order food

"Faster lah hungry d!!!"
"Waitla my stash is dropping~!"

YB Cheang Chee Gooi the committee of Board of Tourism Penang

YB logging in the site

A shot of their website and the souvenir for the YB

Some of the beauts

More of them~

more of them

and more of them

and more

and some more

I think she's pretty yes..more of their pix

A shot of them together..yes yes more of them~~

fellow shouters

Apparently there will be dances at around 10++

This pair is good

For more info, head on over to Red Garden's website



*pictures without watermark are courtesy from Ree Nee's Blog*

No comments: