Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tagged?

I didn't do my last tag sorry!! Was...you can put it as lazy~
YEAP JUST PLAIN LAZY! IS THAT AGAINST THE LAW!?!

Anyway just to prove Ree Nee wrong, I'M DOING IT!
but.. I don't know how?
oh well I think I'll do something like hers

4 things I want
1. A car.. I really really want a car
2. A headphone a Philips one actually..someone?
3. A holiday..or a day which I'll be able to relax completely without thinking of anything and I do mean of anything!... Very desperate to find 1
4. For this list to come true in which order does not matter.

4 things I have but not really happy about it
1. My internet connection! too slow sometimes but I can't really be more grateful for it
2. My watch which the strap came off..broke..patah! Not snapped but broke!
3. My fish tank which I can't do what I want with *refer to post below*
4. My life... I really mean this.

4 things I don't want anymore
1. A lot of my old memories which are bitter
2. A lot of junk on my table which I can't clear myself
3. The troubling things which are troubling me and causing my BLOOD PRESSURE TO RISE
4. The studying scheduling thingy which I need to everyday!

4 things (more like person) I appreciate most now
1. Ree Nee
2. My family
3. Jia Wei
3. Chun Soon
4. My other 'unmention' friends
note that the above 3s are not typo just the same rank given to them heheh!

I don't know who should I tag to...oh well no need lah~~ Kinda fun doing this

No comments: