Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Carszzz

OK! as most of you might know there is a person doing a blog for cars paultan.org but I'm gonna tell you hopeful people a little about it.
Well for a starter a lot of people over the internet especially at forums are complaining about our national car maker,
Proton and I quote a forum-ner "proton's qc= proton is quality canceled"
but among of the midst of the complains Proton keeps making new cars and at a more affordable price too there is a rumor of a new type of Gen 2 a sedan type but there is no official news yet but I fancy a proton, the new Waja Campro and it comes with a bluetooth equipped radio for wireless connectivity!!! I LIEK!!! And the price not being cheap but not too expensive too if you can afford it that is.

Next is Perodua not that I hate it or anything but Perodua is for like a car for driver, a driver oriented car than a family car, just look at Kanci, Kelisa, Kembara, Myvi and Viva. Well Viva IS a replacement car of Kelisa and do I read somewhere I forgot where but i think it's at
paultan.org that the big ass of Perodua was quoted saying "Malaysians want G&C product, Good & Cheap not to mention they want it big as well and this Viva will be next big thing after Myvi" do you people know that Viva is longer than Myvi by 10 mm (Viva 1845mm Myvi is 1835mm) but the width is 100 mm smaller than Myvi (Viva 1300 mm Myvi 1400 mm). Not in the mood to elaborate more on Perodua now heehehee

Honda is the next on the list. Well Honda came out with a lot of models namely, Accord, City, Jazz, Civic, CR-V, Stream, and Odyssey. You might be able to guess it I like Honda Accord and it's because of the LCD Meter (not sure what it's called) and it's not cheap! Although with that price, the latest technology are deployed into the car, VVTI, DOHC, V6 DOHC, VTEC, i-VTEC and many more that I'm not familiar with lol don't blame me I'm new into this and yes all this are more family-ed car.

Next, we have Toyota not that much to be said of it, but there is Camry, Fortuner, Altis, Vios, Yaris, Wish, Innova, Avanza, Hilux, RAV4 and Hiace. Don't really know much except Hiace is a lorry and the rest are pretty familiy car and do you know that Camru and Altis has LEATHER seat not sure about the other but will check it out and by the way Toyota is expensive...

Well I need to go sleep now I've got to wake up early tomorrow need to go HQ to help out.. But be rest assured that there'll be more on all these next time and notice that I didn't talk about Mercedes Benz, Smart and BMW because... well you can guess. Yawn...oh well goodnite sleep tight!!

No comments: