Monday, June 11, 2007

HooooHoooo!!!

Dear Ree Nee, thanks for getting me the fishies I'm not very good with words but I think the pix below will describe how I feel and how thankful I am actually sort of la I think you'll get the picture

LOL if some of you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my wishlist heeeheeehehehe
my darling Ree Nee got me the fishes!!
so this post will be all about the fishes.. my fishes!!
Ok-

these are the fishes(2) and the moss still in their packet and then according to the guides that I read I'm supposed to acclimate the fishes by doing the above
Next,

not very clear as the fishes are moving so...ignore it and btw the right one is a male and the left is a female
Then,

this is the wood that'll be the 'play house' for the fishes
Followed by,

This is the moss.. I didn't manage to to get a photo of the moss on the wood though..sorry but it's pretttty
And finally,

everything ready to be worked on!
As much as I would like to go on it's almost 12 already and there's still a lot of steps to talk about I think I'll leave it till tomorrow ok? so come back tomorrow!!!

No comments: