Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DIY!!!

The fishes are doing well if you're wondering but the water is a bit brown maybe because of the wood? And today Ree Nee and I went to see the dog person well it's rather cute and all but yea...discussion is still going on lol...kinda blur on the line now if you know what I mean oh well after that we went to the aquarium/pet shop opposite CLHS not sure what is it called though kinda big walked around a bit and bought myself a valve(70sens) and a 2mtube that costed 40sens cheap huh? and then we were saying wanna go down to CTY and look around there as I'm actually looking for a CO2 ladder which actually quite expensive there so when we got down to CTY the valve was 90sens!! HoooHoo what a bargain so we were there a while and me being me left the tube and the valve on Bikey and then when the window shopping was done we were leaving I discovered I lost the valve!!! ARGH! So after dropping Ree Nee home I made a quick run to CTY and tried to reroute my path to see maybe I could find it again...but to no avail..sob!!~! Had to waste another 90 sens!!! SO GERAM!~!~!
Anyhow these are the picture of a DIY fan I made wif Dad so fun!!

Ok I seriously do not know why is this pix so blur it looked fine in the camera and all...Yea I'm lazy...:)


This is the plastic thing (a pipe joint I suspect) that covers the joined area of the wire

A look in the inside..again I do not know why is this blur...

The fan was from the processor of my old PC a Pentium MMX lol the fan still works like wonder and the adapter is a phone charger just need to cut off the wire of the fan from the cable and from the adapter and then just turn them into a lump like how you'd do for a form 3 KH project
and then just plug in the wall and try while crossing your fingers Dad said the fuse will trip if connected wrongly but not being able to try I couldn't tell you but because my wire connector was from an adapter which the wire can be taken off so I could easily test if my connection was right or not... but I think if you fixed it the other way around it should just spin in the other direction the rotor or blades I mean..
Here's the pool at this time


The filter 'dug' a hole in the gravel...

No comments: