Thursday, June 28, 2007

A review on Penang's Bus

I took the KGN Hin's bus from Ree Nee's recently and when I hopped on I asked the price to Prangin and the driver said "satu ringgit 4" which I doubt is fixed and I gave him 2 bucks and for the first time a bus driver actually wanna give me back my change and then when I saw him kinda difficult to reach the change I just told "takpe" and I thought it was a rather pleasant trip on the bus until
the bus reaches 1-stop

Jeng

Jeng

Jeng!!~~~

people are like the meatloaf, vegie, tomatoes and all the ingredients for a sandwich 'hops' on to the 'bread' and then the driver shouted "pi belakang!!! orang lain pun nak balik rumah" and then I noticed some of these things and note that these pix were taken from my phone.



notice the crack lines on the window...look closer....closer!! yeap there!



this is on the exit door



this above one of the patron's head.

And to think that RapidPenang which if you don't know is a subsidiary of RapidKL which the government owned 100% under the Ministry of Finance and now they're gonna put our Malaysian squash queen Nicol Ann David's uncle, Douglas David, as the RapidPenang chief executive officer, and other members of RapidPenang board of directors are State Assemblyman for Datuk Keramat Ong Thean Lye, Deputy State Secretary Datuk Abu Hassan Shaari who is also State Economic Planning Unit director, RapidKL Chief Operations Officer Mohd Ali Mohd Nor and a representative from the Finance Ministry, Mohd Ashari Alias. (got all this info from bernama.com). A lot of penangites are looking forward to this change which will revamp the buses Penang because the " Milan Travel Sdn Bhd manager Lim Theam Hock said the company would work doubly hard to serve commuters in the island" (quote from thestar.com.my) and I cant' really comment more on this company as I haven't been on for quite some time but from the looks from my pix....let's leave it to my reader's discretion and judgment.
Anyway RapidPenang will begin to ply the routes of Penang from 1st of August and it'll be a 2 day free ride so be sure to try it. I know I will and I keep you all updated about it ok?

P/S : below is a SS of Chee Hsien's 5000th post and thus awarding him the panda Congrats~



Click on the pix to make it bigger ok? LOL

1 comment:

CRIZ LAI said...

Talking about buses, i do not think I have sat on one for ages. Somehow, I do not feel safe in them after almost got banged down by one not long ago. They are really reckless. I wonder if the bus companies really trained them well to be road goodies or they themselves turned into road rascals.

Nice sharing...added you in my shouters blogroll :)