Saturday, June 16, 2007

Laughing my ass off

Last night i didn't post anything kinda tired after coming home after a night's out with Jean, Michael and Ravi and yes, Jean drove us around in his mom's Camry.. then we went to Kapitan's at Victoria Street..lame, LAME not gonna go back there anytime soon, the service is soooooo bad.

Well the tank looks ok and finally I manage to find the clip I needed to attach my fan on the tank from the aquarium shop near JE don't really know the shop's name just ask me I'll tell you where.
And the CO2 is finally up and running but.. not really sure wanna keep using it or... well let the pictures do the talking


here's the tank now...and yes it's blur i know


everything that's related to the tank hehe



The one on the right is the 2 way valve drilled on the cap and the 1 on the left is called a check valve and it's to prevent water from going back into the source of the air which I got from CTY


and the bubble! (CO2 la dum)

No comments: