Friday, June 8, 2007

SOrry

Ok I know I said I'd upload the photo but..sorry been a tiring day today woke up at 430 and was at Annual Parade (for those unfamiliar it's a day where all the MRCS(Malaysian Red Crescent Member) gather for a parade) and Dexter was the ADJUNTANT@~!~ so that means next year he'll be the Parade Commandant will be him woooooooo so keng rite? I'm proud of you hehehe
and I'll be uploading some photos of the parade when possible didn't really take any since kinda busy once the parade started as lot of people (especially girls (now now I know it's sexist and I'm bound to get some critics for saying this) started falling or in a meaner way KO-ed well can't really blame them as the weather is kinda hot plus next to the sea somemore (Esplanade) and plus our TYT ah... too sensitive cannot post here but if you're interested just tell me I'll be happy to tell you about it and the fucking army people well it was last year but it was very offending when one of them said "u orang mau selamatkan orang tetapi sendiri do asyik jatuh macam mana ni huh~~~" FUCK OFF LA we help people but we are also PEOPLE helping people and come on PEOPLE are HUMANS and HUMANS are made so that our body can setup it's functions or 'settings' so that our body won't be spoiled so when it's too hot our body shuts down it's secondary functions so that the primary functions will still function along with the primary organ understand? if you don't just tell me ok? anyhoooo very tired gonna retire for the nite (of blogging) nite nite~

No comments: