Sunday, July 8, 2007

Another Update...

The fishes are doing fine as of at 10.06pm hopefully they stay this way very worried about them,
This evening went to gurney and saw a horrific event..not an accident or anything like that just the pipe burst you know? the manhole and shit water (literary) was flowing out from it being overfilled I quickly made a U-Turn (the legal way) but the water subsided before I can get a shot but I did get a shot of a puddle of brownish-shit-stinking-gross water in front of G Hotel!! Is this how we promote Visit Penang? NO WAY!!!
Will upload the pix ASAP.
Anyway I was talking with my dad about a DIY air pump which basically is a CPU fan(look at my older posts the cooler fan for my tank) fitted into a container and the other end of the container a hole is drilled or punctured big enough to fit a 2 way valve but not sure the fan will actually pressurize the container in a way that the air will not flow back out thus lowering the pressure of the air in the container. Any suggestions?

(Back at Pathetic FM)
"Well how was the song Loneliness knows my name a while ago? well here's another 1 for you losers out there, Soledad from Westlife and have you people noticed that Westlife has a lot of song for our type of people?* Well 'nough said Westlife coming up!



"Just in case you people don't know soledad means solitude in Spanish"

(REal WoRLd)
Anyway I found this clip and surpisingly Ree Nee posted faster than me but just for you entertainment purpose here it is apparently his from Norway and it's like Norway Idol thing not very sure (anyway part 1 is an extended version I found)

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3

No comments: