Sunday, July 15, 2007

Update of the fishes

Last night I went to CTY and bought an airstone and I came home and assembled my new air pump actually a second hand 1 got it from my uncle and yea the DIY idea cannot use :(
Anyway I attached how I did it.


My dad hanged it so it won't vibrate the table making more noise!


The airstone I bought, guess how much was it?


A check valve and note that 2 way valve it's too reduce the pressure that's going into the tank


Check valve, to prevent water flowing into the pump, bombing my room apart


Tank at present day


The male guppy of my tank...:( *read below


The cheaper female hehe


The more expensive female hehe

Well the male guppy pass away just now, time of death can't be confirmed as I got home and saw it at the bottom of the tank lifeless, dead...taken away... and the cheaper female.. is currently suffering from Ich I can't really tell you more except that more info could be found at this website.
oh and by the way, the airstone was just 55 sens! I'm so cheap~~
Don't wanna talk much...:(

2 comments:

sankochan said...

i'm also kiam siap~~ but 55 cents!!?? Too cheap!!

Eddy said...

I KNOW!! but who doesn't like cheap working stuff?