Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ROADBLOCK

On the way home from Gurney we ran into a roadblock and being a polite person I'd step down of my bike when requested from the policemen and he just asked for my IC and license which is rather weird because usually they'll ask for my roadtax as well but when the policeman took hold of my IC and license he just jotted away on a book...peculiar..
So being conscious of my rights I asked him (Farid was his name) why is he writing down my details and he said "untuk motor yang diperiksa" hmm first time I saw that but oh what the heck, nowadays we should be more aware of our rights and so we should always question when we're not sure especially when it comes to our details ok?
BTW, I got 5 new fishies! 3 females and 2 males will try to post some pix soon
Stay tune!

1 comment:

Eddy said...

thats the thing well... the details on our IC is rather sensitive so why don't we spread the news around so we (road users) know whats going on? hmm weird rite?