Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lost...:(

So many things to say but so little time so guess I'll just say this
"Well I wanna dedicate the following song to myself as it tells who I feel right now but ignore the video just the song which is Loneliness knows me by name by Westlife An Irish boy band only on Pathetic FM for all you lamers out there"



p/s: just now around 2 something 3 of the fishes were acting weird e.g floating on top at 1 corner and not eating and after a little bit of research I suspected Gyrodactylus
a type of flukes, "small worm-like parasites up to 2mm in length. Technically they are monogenean trematodes, which describes their biological classification (trematodes) and the fact they only need one host to complete their life cycle (monogenean) whereas many parasitic trematodes need two or more hosts and are thus digeneans!" I extracted that from Fishdocs and so I rushed to CTY and to my greatest shock the remedy was RM34.90!!! It's JBL's Gyrodol... sad case and then I saw the first aid for all these problems and one of it is to turn off any carbon activated filter and so I got home and turned it off, dad asked me to change the water again (I did it before I left for CTY) and so I changed again and miraculously they're active again!!!! Will be updating tomorrow

No comments: