Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lost of Titles?

As per title, I'm totally out of titles but a few things has happened since my last post. Rapid Penang is like 'all systems on go' starting from today. There will be free rides for this first 3 days which means till Thursday and thus!, (man, I love that word), I'm wondering if I should go for a test run but the test ride will be in this week I promise my blog readers. STAY TUNED!
And at this time of posting, I'm officially...sick~ Runny nose and a mild sore throat and has been given attention by Dr. Ree Nee who has given me her medications. And an addition to the post about drivers, I wanna add that I also hate the drivers who are so indulged in the pleasure of digging their nose or ears that they sway from left to right and to left again, totally forgotten that they are on a road and not on their sofa!!
Oh well, this post is enough for now, my eyes feel kinda hot from the sickness...Siiiik

No comments: