Sunday, July 29, 2007

Iches

Well another fish died last night and today I cleaned the tank of the Iches and they're horrible!! I took my tank out took the walkway to get the sunlight for more heat, I got around 83F and the Ich looks like termites!! I mean really~ TERMITES! only smaller and shorter and they actually swarmed the whole tank "oh my god" was in my head... no wonder my fishes kept getting that stupid white spots argh I hate them. After siphoning the tank a few times, I got some bug in the tank that looked grasshopper. After a few times with adding hot water with salt my mom suggested me to clean everything since it's always coming back so I washed everything and threw away the sand. Planning to get black sand as an additional layer. AIKS...

p/s: I wanted to take some photo of the Ich but they're too small and the lighting was horrible..

No comments: