Friday, July 20, 2007

Changes

Last time, every Friday we'd play mafa or dota but now? We maple or as Mike will put it in, Mapeler~.
Do you realize the changes that happen on you? or even to the people around you?
Yea I did, I realized how my life changed when I met my friends, when I met my dearest Ree Nee, when I took the 1st step of the ladder of my life to SMKW and the 2nd when I opt for Science Stream 3rd when I decided to go to Form 6 instead of MMU and by this time next year I'll be taking the 4th leaving me with another 2 more steps to..take a guess?
WEALTH!!SUCCESS!! yea!

Well I think that although changes maybe good and some bad but if you view it positively, it's bound to be good no matter how bad it is at the beginning and as long as you keep the optimistic side up you'll get something good in return.

I've met some bad changes before and hell it was so damn frustrating adjusting to it but heck, it didn't turn out well but somehow I didn't complain about it after a while.

Changes.. some of the people that has diverted me to another route are Ree Nee, Ravi, Mike, Jean, Jia Wei, Chun Soon, Kit Mun, Khuen, Dex, Elaine and a few more people but yea this are the few people that has left a sign in or on my heart and yea I'm grateful for that.
Actually all the blabling blabloo is just to remind everyone that changes are like evolution, it's a slow process that will change the road of life.

No comments: