Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kemanusiaan, Humanity

Do you all know what those words means? note that the first word (kemanusiaan) is in Bahasa Malaysia and yes it IS within us but look at the headlines this 2 days about the missing child and later found murdered. Apparently it was the parent's act. The parent = mother and her boyfriend.
I first saw the "Missing child" poster near the traffic light in my housing area and gosh she (Shearway Ooi Ying Ying) cute~ but too bad she will not be ale to see more of the world!
But there are a few variations to the story, her mother left her to pay something at the Air Itam market and apparently some people did not see a child at the spot she said she had left her. Others say her boyfriend took the child and in this case took is defined as kidnapped.Others also say the murder was at the shower where she left the world...:( There is also another story that says her parents (mother+bf) was quoted "I don't want her!!"
Enough about her I'm more interested about the guy her alleged boyfriend that was said to have committed the murder, about how is he able to sleep at night???!!! ASSHOLE!!
oh my god I'm pulling down the rating of my post hehe but I don't care I want this message to be spread around, how can you actually sleep at night?? No way! Imagine the image of the body and all those memories that you had with her!! NO!! UNACCEPTABLE!!
I can't seem to remember under which Act and all that will he and her be charged on but I'll check it out then let you guys know!
Will talk more about this.

No comments: