Sunday, July 29, 2007

Drivers...

I HATE PENANG DRIVERS!!!
ok ok I maybe a driver myself but I just hate those people who slows down the traffic to sms or to answer a call by stopping in a narrow road e.g Pulau Tikus. I hate those who turn without corner light bike and car alike and most of all I hate ah beng drivers who think they have the coolest ride in town padahal it's only a KANCIL??!?~!? COME BACK TO REALITY LA MORON like as if revving louder it'll mean your car is much more superior than other people's? NO! I hate drivers who turns out of a junction without taking an incoming bike or car in consideration. PIF so what if you drive a Mercedez Benz CLK or even SLK??
Comparing between Penang drivers and Singapore drivers, I'm rather curious how did we get our licenses? ARGH

No comments: